What I'm doing now...
If I've said NO to you recently it is because I'm focused on the things below. Nothing personal, I just want to continue to get shit done. Live like no other, so you can someday live like no other.
Priorities (in order of importance):
- Family -- evenings/weekends are for spending time with my wife and four girls... if I don't seem available assume I'm busy with my family.
- Dadbod -- working towards losing weight to be an active dad for my gaggle of girls. Currently
240lbs219lbs, need to get down to 200, because #dadbod. Been really enjoying Noom, as it focuses on the psychology of getting healthy, not the results of losing weight.
- SPD of OK -- See more about my 9-5 here. Formerly Director of Product at Sonic Drive-In leading Order Ahead.
- Woodshed Coffee & Tea -- Curated loose leaf teas and single-orgin coffee. Responsibly sourced. Our new retail location is now open in Nichols Hills! You can also find our teas in shops in Utah, Texas, Illinois, South Dakota and Oklahoma.
- Begin the work -- Cultivating a generation of entrepreneurs to begin now. Begin the work just launched a podcast! 10 interviews of artists, creatives, entrepreneurs, and politicians on how they began their current work.
Someday I'd like to do/finish these things...
- StoryBuild Journals -- Everyday carry journals for product managers, visual designers, UX designers, videographers, directors and visual storytellers.
- Seven Days -- Seven daily prompts to re-connect the digitally distracted to what is good in this world -- Svndays.com
- StoryBuild For Kids -- Coloring books for kids! In design/prototype phase. Looking forward to releasing these, as my kids have loved the early prototypes!
- I am currently NOT AVAILABLE for consulting around product innovation, gap experiences, and entrepreneurial policy.