What I'm doing now...
If I've said NO to you recently it is because I'm focused on the things below. Nothing personal, I just want to continue to get stuff done. Live like no other, so you can someday live like no other.
- Evenings/weekends are for spending time with my wife and four girls... if I don't seem available assume I'm busy doing something fun with them!
- Current Weight | Dadbod -- Working to be an active dad for my gaggle of girls. Currently
240lbs 222lbs232lbs (ugh... life has been rough as of late). I'd like to get down to 215, because #dadbod.
- Apps | Health & Wellness -- Fitbod, Strava, Final Surge and Headspace app -- for gym workouts, running/swimming/cycling tracking, triathlon coaching plan, and meditation respectively.
- Tri-OKC | Triathlons -- I've gotten back into biking, running, and swimming, with three races complete in 2022. Looking to begin ramping up training for 2023 season. 2022 Race Results -- October 2nd - Chisholm Trail, Sprint Triathlon (results) // October 8th -- Du Kona Sprint Triathlon in Guthrie, OK (results) // November 6th - RiverSport Challenge, Duathlon (results).
- MidFirst Bank | FVP, Digital Banking -- I lead Agile Product teams who research, design, build, test, and release mobile app and web experiences.
- Product Management | The 4 roles of Product -- I'm focused on having the mindset of a business owner, the mantra of a vision holder, the eyes of a designer, and the organization of a team coordinator.
- Formerly, Sonic Drive-In | Director of Product -- I led the omni-channel Order Ahead experience on POPS, Web, and Mobile for Sonic Drive-In, culminating in a purchase of our brand by Inspire Brands in 2019.
- Reading List -- I'm a reader. I highlight, underline, and scribble in the margins. I buy physical books and read them. I like the feel of paper and the progress indicator of a bookmark marking my journey.
These projects have been delegated to the margins... slow progress, moving forward inch-by-inch, at a snails pace.
I ❤️ Coffee & Tea
- Woodshed Tea -- Since 2015, we've offered a curated selection of loose leaf teas, responsibly sourced -- woodshedtea.com. Our retail location has been open since 2018 and is located in Oklahoma City on Grand and May, just west of Nichols Hills.
- tmrw.coffee -- Get Tomorrow's Coffee Today. Launched in 2020, tmrw.coffee is a coffee subscription program to up your coffee game at home or work. Want to try at 3-month coffee subscription? Yes, I do want to try a 3-month Subscription.
Begin the work
- Begin the work | Podcast -- Eight interviews of artists, creatives, entrepreneurs, and politicians on how they began their current work. Podcasts are hard work... pausing these for now.
- Begin the work | Book -- Listen to Chapter 1: Life is not a marathon, it's training for a marathon. Writing is hard, it takes time... Essays are being written, need to go back through and edit, rewrite, and cut.
- StoryBuild | Product Journals -- For Product Managers and Product Designers to draw the idea, not the rectangle. Five layout options, NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE, sold in packs of two or buy for your team in packs of 5!
- StoryBuild | A Draw Your Own Adventure Book -- Comic style sketch/coloring books for kids! Series 1, Issue 1 of Cowboy Sam and his dog Gus and Series 1, Issues 1 of Mermaid Marissa and Gerald the Shark prototypes are NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.
- 🚨 StoryBuild Publishing has a little section at Woodshed Coffee & Tea's new POP-UP retail section in North OKC.
Lake Surf Co | get board.
- Lake Surf Co. | Hats -- 20% off all of our Lake Surf Co. hats!
- Lake Surf Co. | Spring Collection 2023 -- The 2023 Spring Collection is NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
- 🚨 Lake Surf Co. has an entire wall of our 2023 Spring Collection at Woodshed Coffee & Tea's new POP-UP retail wall in North OKC.