What I'm doing now...
If I've said NO to you recently it is because I'm focused on the things below. Nothing personal, I just want to continue to get shit done. Live like no other, so you can someday live like no other.
Priorities (in order of importance):
- Family -- evenings/weekends are for spending time with my wife and four girls... if I don't seem available assume I'm busy with my family.
Dadbod -- Working towards losing weight to be an active dad for my gaggle of girls, started at CrossFit 405 on January 7th. Currently 240lbs, need to get down to 200, because #dadbod.Currently Rehabbing Shoulder — Read More. Sonic Drive-In -- Director of Product Management within the Marketing group. Everything digital--web, mobile, POPS, and gap experiences. I spend most days working to push innovation forward at Sonic, with a focus on technology delivery on aforementioned platforms. UPDATE: Order Ahead is nationally available -- read more here.Last day at SONIC is March 15th — Read More.
- Woodshed Coffee & Tea -- 7518 N May Ave, Oklahoma City, OK. Open 7am to 7pm, Monday through Saturday, CLOSED SUNDAY. Go here for pics and here for press inquiries.
- Seven Days -- Seven daily prompts to re-connect the digitally distracted to what is good in this world. UPDATE: finalized writer’s template and working on three initial journals:
- Seven Days to or from I Do by Sam DuRegger,
- Seven Days to Gratitude by Jason Jackson,
- Seven Days to Abide by Billy Patterson
- On Deck:
- StoryBuild Journals -- Everyday carry journals for product managers, visual designers, UX designers, videographers, directors and visual storytellers. Paused as of January 1, 2019. Working on learnings from prototypes and pilot feedback.
- StoryBuild For Kids -- Draw your own adventure coloring books for kids. In design/prototype phase. Looking forward to releasing these, as my kids have loved the early prototypes!
- Consulting -- I am currently NOT AVAILABLE for consulting around product innovation, omni-channel technology driven experiences, and entrepreneurial policy.