What I'm doing now...
Here are the things I'm focused on right now. If I've said no to you recently, it's because I'm focused on these things, nothing personal, I just want to continue to get shit done. Live like no other, so you can someday live like no other.
Priorities (in order of importance):
- Family -- evenings/weekends are for spending time with my wife and four girls... if I don't seem available assume I'm busy with my family.
- Sonic Drive-In -- Director of Technology Delivery within the MarTech group. Everything digital--web, mobile, POPS, and gap experiences. I spend most days working to push innovation forward at Sonic, with a focus on technology delivery on aforementioned platforms.
- Woodshed Coffee & Tea -- side project. Importing and selling tea online and wholesale, available through La Barba Coffee in SLC and Woodshed Coffee & Tea in OKC.
- Dadbod -- 4:45am wake up & work out, because #dadbod. Working towards losing weight to be an active dad for my gaggle of girls.
- SevenLens.es -- One theme a week for 52 weeks — showcasing
78 different perspectives of the same idea — 365 opportunities to be inspired to pursue your own creative endeavor.
- Consulting -- I am available for consulting around product innovation, gap experiences, and entrepreneurial policy -- email firstname.lastname@example.org with project details and scope.
- Writing -- when I have time. I spend some time on some writing projects, need to put a deadline on myself for these projects.