What I'm doing now...
If I've said NO to you recently it is because I'm focused on the things below. Nothing personal, I just want to continue to get shit done. Live like no other, so you can someday live like no other.
Priorities (in order of importance):
- Family -- evenings/weekends are for spending time with my wife and four girls... if I don't seem available assume I'm busy with my family.
- Dadbod -- Working towards losing weight to be an active dad for my gaggle of girls. Currently 227lbs, need to get down to 200, because #dadbod.
- Sonic Drive-In -- Director of Product Management within the Marketing group. Everything digital--web, mobile, POPS, and gap experiences. I spend most days working to push innovation forward at Sonic, with a focus on technology delivery on aforementioned platforms. UPDATE: Order Ahead is rolling out nationally -- read more here.
- Woodshed Coffee & Tea -- Side hustle. Importing and selling tea online and wholesale, available at woodshedtea.com. UPDATE: Retail location buildout happening now -- opening July 2018.
- StoryBuild Journals -- Everyday carry journals for product managers, visual designers, UX designers, videographers, directors and visual storytellers. Kickstarter hitting soon.
- On Deck:
- Consulting -- I am currently NOT AVAILABLE for consulting around product innovation, gap experiences, and entrepreneurial policy.