What I'm doing now...
If I've said NO to you recently it is because I'm focused on the things below. Nothing personal, I just want to continue to get stuff done. Live like no other, so you can someday live like no other.
- Evenings/weekends are for spending time with my wife and four girls... if I don't seem available assume I'm busy doing something fun with them!
- Current Weight | Dadbod -- Working to be an active dad for my gaggle of girls. Currently
240lbs 222lbs232lbs (my body has not been cooperating, back injury in November has me sidelined a bit, just now getting back into low impact work). Goal for June 2024 is 215lbs, because #dadbod.
- Apps | Health & Wellness -- Fitbod, Final Surge and Headspace app -- for gym workouts, running/swimming/cycling tracking and triathlon coaching plan, and meditation respectively.
- Tri-OKC | Triathlons -- With two races complete in 2023, I'm looking for a couple more for 2024. Looking forward to some foundation building this winter.
Work - Read Bio
- Full-time | FVP, Digital Banking -- I lead Agile Product teams who research, design, build, test, and release mobile app and web experiences.
- Pre-Accelerator | Barista Bot -- Our Bot project has been accepted into the Bridge2 pre-accelerator by i2E, here in OKC. The program culminates in a demo day on January 23, 2024, with an opportunity to pitch a longer presentation to VC's. We are building a one-store pilot right for conversational text ordering at tmrw.coffee.
- Product Marketing | Final Surge -- I've been able to join my former Track & Field teammate at the University of Tulsa, Tim Surface, who is the founder of Final Surge as a Fractional Head of Product Marketing. Final Surge -- For athletes, coaches, teams and clubs.
- Reading List -- I'm a reader. I highlight, underline, and scribble in the margins. I buy physical books and read them. I like the feel of paper and the progress indicator of a bookmark marking my journey.
I've always had an entrepreneurial side; please check out these products and businesses and support small business by stopping by Woodshed Coffee & Tea in OKC and/or by visiting our e-commerce sites.
I ❤️ Coffee & Tea
- Woodshed Tea -- Since 2015, we've offered a curated selection of loose leaf teas, responsibly sourced -- woodshedtea.com. Our retail location has been open since 2018 and is located in Oklahoma City on Grand and May, just west of Nichols Hills.
- StoryBuild | Product Journals -- For Product Managers and Product Designers to draw the idea, not the rectangle. Five layout options, NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE, sold in packs of two or buy for your team in packs of 5!
- StoryBuild | A Draw Your Own Adventure Book -- Comic style sketch/coloring books for kids! Series 1, Issue 1 of Cowboy Sam and his dog Gus and Series 1, Issues 1 of Mermaid Marissa and Gerald the Shark prototypes are NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.
Lake Surf Co | get board.